The Lab Expert will cover the newest Global Technology Outlook from IBM - what IBM thinks about the future.
After there will be an introduction/live demo of the innovation platform called Bluemix - a PaaS solution,
and as next, demonstration of different Bluemix applications around Watson, IoT, Analytics and also covering
the existing services provided. In a Hands-on Lab the attendants will deploy a short application by using
boilerplates and a little more complex use-case which also will cover application development, deployment and
running a DevOps pipeline.
Structure: Presentation, exercises with laptops
Required Skills: Basic IT-infrastructure skills, programming skills
Required Equipment: computer, web-browser, internet access, rights to install some small tools
Maximal number of participants: 50
Olaf Hahn is:
- Evangelist for cloud computing, IBM Watson and IoT working for IBM
- Business Development Executive for innovative solutions for start-ups, independent software vendors (ISVs) and large accounts
- Academic Initiative Leader in Austria
- Keynote speaker for several topics around innovation and technical insight
- IBM certified enterprise consultant and PMI certified project manager